Friday, January 22, 2010

Will i be charged for the amount I owe my bank in charges while the test case is pending?

The answer to this yes, unfortunately you will have to pay these charges, and then claim them back if the OFT win the test case.





This has always been the situation though, all the way along. Claiming your bank charges back has always taken 3 - 6 months, so you have always had to pay your charges to stop them closing the account and spiralling out of control, and then claim them back at a later date.





The only consolation is that if you take the bank to the small claims court to get the charges back, you get 8% statutory interest back on the charges as well.





For more answers to questions like these and details about the current situation and claiming, see my website below.





The site is free to use!Will i be charged for the amount I owe my bank in charges while the test case is pending?
Hi yes they will continue to charge you whilst the test case in still pending.





I got charged for 4 none paid direct debits which where my banks fault I got a letter saying I was being charged 拢39 for each one. I took at my money out of my account and put it in an other one and wrote them a letter saying





';if they are not going to refund my bank charges until the test case has finished then Im not going to pay my charges until the test case has finished';





If not heard back because it was only wednesdayWill i be charged for the amount I owe my bank in charges while the test case is pending?
How is this a tax question?
yes.as soon as a judge resolves the matter then that is the point where you either pay or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment