Sunday, January 24, 2010

Suggest name for WebService Test case generator?

Hi


I am doing a small project that can create random test cases for a web service. I need a cool name for it.


Also another project will execute these test cases. I would need to name that system too.


Could anyone please suggest names for the two systems.


Thanks


NikhilSuggest name for WebService Test case generator?
Hello,





I don't know if you need to do the test in the same language than your web service but personally I use sometimes a program called SoapUI.





By providing the wsdl, it can generate test requests, test cases and even load testing. And you can organise your test in workspace-%26gt;project-%26gt;and then test cases.





You can have a look to the site, the product is free of charge.





Hope it can help you.





Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment