Sunday, January 24, 2010

When would a pregnancy test first show I was pregnant, in this case?

My husband and I had sex with no condom or birth control on the last day of my period. It's been just over 2 weeks since then. If I was pregnant it would show by now right?When would a pregnancy test first show I was pregnant, in this case?
Not necessarily. I got false negatives until I was 7 weeks pregnant even though a blood test confirmed it at 2 weeks.When would a pregnancy test first show I was pregnant, in this case?
Sorry, but having sex on the last day of your period is sort of useless. While it is possible to get pregnant on your period, it is very unlikely. And by the time you have gotten your period, you have already ovulated, so the sperm would be dead by the time you ovulated again, unless you ovulate differently. But, if you were pregnant, it would show up now on a test.
Doing it like that on the last day of your period, is very highly, i got pregnant twice like that, that 2 weeks is when your ovulating, so the test is gonna take 2-4 weeks to show positive if you are pregnant, it took mine a month. So if you think you are and the test shows neg then you can do a blood test at the doctors! Good luck!
no. B/c you dont ovulate until midcycle and the period is the first week of your cycle.


So...


1st weeek- Period tapers off midweek to end of week


2nd week - pre-ovulation week, could ovulate at the end of this week


3rd week. at the beginging of this week you mayb ovulate.


4th week. at the end of this week you should have your period again.








or in other terms you usually ovulate betweens midcycle. somewhere around 14 days after the first day of your last period. You need ovulation to occur to have aspermunite with it and then it still takes 7-14 days to implant in your uterus!


and if your haivng a period that last 14 days... you've got bigger problems than just trying to get pregnant.





Try reading the book ';taking charge of your fertiity'; it will help you understnad your body better to know when you are most likely to conceive. Education is key!


Good luck!
You're not pregnant...





You're probably just ovulating now. If you had sex now...you're probably at risk of pregnancy.





If you know the date of the beginning of your last period, you can use an online free ovulation calculator to see when you're ovulating...





But as far as the last time you had sex...you just said it was the last day of your period...which means you weren't ovulating...which means there's slim to zero chance that you're pregnant right now.
I'd say it would, but I believe it's highly unlikely. My fiance and I have had unprotected sex since September I haven't gotten pregnant until now. There have been so many times where we would engage the last day of my menstrual and nothing has happened until now!
No it's probably 2 early. I would wait another 2 weeks or so and then test.
No, not always. It can take up to 2 months for some women to have enough hormone in their system. Even after 2 weeks, it may be too early.
it show after you miss your period best time

No comments:

Post a Comment