Sunday, January 24, 2010

When should I take the home pregnancy test in this case?

I heard that some women could still be pregnant even if they had their period after having sex.





The last time I had sex was about 17 days ago give or take a couple of days. We used the withdrawl method and I do realize that I could still get pregnant with it and I don't have a problem if I am actually pregnant. I got my period today, so I'm wondering, when should I take a HPT?





Also, should I buy more than one HPT? If so, how many?


Thanks :)When should I take the home pregnancy test in this case?
soon after finishing your period. but for more clarity go for an hcg blood test





For more information on pregnancy related issues visit my free websites


http://birthdefectcauses.blogspot.com


http://www.pregnancy-guidelines.comWhen should I take the home pregnancy test in this case?
if your period is normal? why take a test? id g2 the doctor if u really think u may be still

No comments:

Post a Comment