Thursday, May 13, 2010

As of 2009, how long do i 130 cases remain in the fresno field office at the testing and interview stage???

i am a us citizen and filed an i 130 for a spouse back in may 2009. its now september 22, almost 5 months later, and our case is still in the testing and interview stage in fresno, ca since august 18. when should i expect an interview? is it for me or my spouse abroad?As of 2009, how long do i 130 cases remain in the fresno field office at the testing and interview stage???
I got the same question mine is sitting in Testing and Interviewing stage from yesterday but in Atlanta, GA. In my notice they say it depend how many more peoples are ahead of you for the same purpose to the judge that is going to do your interview and how busy he is and when he can throw you in his/ her schedule according to your location it might take not too much time I-130 cases should not exceed more than 6-8 months. Good luck and give me good luck too. I don't even know what do they actually interview about i am assuming they just want to make sure that we actually are doing what we said that we are ( married and living together) so they just would ask questions testing us regarding that there could be more than 1 interview in rare cases. but lets hope it would be one with an Approval most of the Petition I-130 are approved very rarely when they have doubt for fraud marriage for status purpose only would be in bad shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment